Catch the Chattanooga Real Estate Doctor Every Saturday



Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation


In the area, I’m known as the Chattanooga Real Estate Doctor. Every Saturday morning at 9am on WGOW 102.3, I talk about all things real estate. In fact, I’ve been doing this for eight years and it’s a great opportunity to help educate the public. Our program also uses Facebook Live!


Barbara Corcoran, John Boy and Billy, and Sean Hannity have endorsed me.


Because of this program, Barbara Corcoran, John Boy and Billy, and Sean Hannity have endorsed me. It’s been a fun ride! It turned out to be such an incredible tool to help buyers and sellers alike. We provide tips and strategies, regardless of what stage you’re in.

Sellers can benefit from unique exposure of your home. I’m able to provide the most updated information about open houses and more. Our show drives listeners to our website.

Additionally, buyers benefit, since we hear about all the properties first. People call in all the time to tell us about their recently listed property. I can help tell the audience about your wish list if you’re looking for specific features in a home or perhaps in a particular price range.

If you’re thinking about buying or selling in the surrounding Chattanooga area, give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to answer any real estate questions you might have!

No comments :

Post a Comment