Why You Should Sell Your Home in 2019


If you’ve been thinking of selling your home, 2019 might be the perfect time. Here are three reasons why.

Why should you consider selling your home in 2019? There are several reasons why:

1. Lots of millennial buyers are entering the market right now. If your home is in the $150,000 to $200,000 price range, there are a ton of educated, pre-approved buyers out there ready to buy your home.

2. Interest rates are still low. People haven't been too scared off by interest rates creeping up a little because they’ve been low for so long and are still low, relatively speaking.


Home prices remain strong.

3. Your home’s value is at its highest level in a long time. Home prices remain strong and there couldn’t be a more perfect time to sell.

I’m beginning to hear that the year 2020 might be a little more risky to sell your home in. There’s talk of a recession. I don’t have a crystal ball, but I do know that this market, the 2019 real estate market, is a fantastic one to sell your home in. If you have any other questions for me in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment